- 155 grams (about 1 cup) Brown Rice Flour
- 117 grams (about 1 cup) Oat Flour
- 1/8 teaspoon fine Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 4 ounces fresh Avocado
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) low fat, unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) pure Maple Syrup (I like grade B maple)
- 1 teaspoon pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) Dried Blueberries (any dried fruit, nuts, seeds or chocolate chips would be great too)
- optional: powdered Stevia or Sucanat sprinkled on top after baking
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat liner. Sprinkle a work surface with some oat or rice flour. Preheat oven to 350˚ F with the rack in the middle. In a medium bowl whisk together dry ingredients. Put avocado, coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract in a blender or food processor. Purée until well combined. Add avocado purée to flour mixture. Combine with a spoon and then fold together with your hands. Dough will be sticky at first but then it comes together to create a semi-firm ball.
- Move dough to the floured work surface, flatten dough into a 1/2 inch thick disk. Press dried blueberries into the top. Cut disk into 8 pieces with a pizza cutter. Gently transfer to cookie sheet and keep about 1/4 inch or more in between slices. Bake for about 10-12 minutes until lightly browned on the bottom.