- 5 cups of Raw nuts (I use Peanuts, Cashews, Almonds and Pecans)
- 4T Butter
- 4T Real Maple Syrup
- 2T. Crushed dried Rosemary
- 1/4-1/2t. Cayenne Pepper (depending on how spicy you like things)
- 2t. Crunchy Salt
- In a large skillet or Dutch oven, toast the nuts over medium heat, stirring frequently so that they don't burn.
- In a small saucepan, melt Butter and Maple Syrup together. Once melted, add Rosemary and Cayenne. When nuts are toasted (the vast majority have darkened spots), pour butter mixture over the nuts and toss to coat. Spread the glazed nuts out on a silpat or parchment lined cookie sheet and roast in oven @ 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- When you take the nuts out of the oven, sprinkle the salt over the top so that it adheres to the still sticky nuts.