Ingredients (4 servings.)
- 2 1/4 C water
- 1/2 C maple syrup
- 3/4 C unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 7 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, combine 1 1/2 C water, maple syrup, cocoa, and salt, and bring this mixture to a boil.
- Once it boils, remove from heat and stir in the chocolate chips, vanilla, and the remainder of the water.
- Blend this mixture in a blender.
- Freeze the mixture overnight. If you prefer pudding, freeze for only a few hours.