- 1/2C Cornmeal
- 1 1/2C White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1tsp Baking Soda
- 1tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 4 Slices of Cooked Bacon, chopped (the bacon needs to be crispy)
- 2C Apple Cider
- 1TBSP Maple Syrup
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat griddle on medium.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cornmeal, flour, baking soda, and cinnamon. Whisk together.
- In a smaller bowl, combine the cider, syrup, and vanilla. Slowly add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients and gently stir until everything is combined.
- Drop by the spoonful on a greased griddle (I use olive oil) and cook until you see bubbles popping up in the middle of the pancake. About 2 minutes. Flip and finish cooking on the other side. Roughly 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from griddle and serve warm.