- Oats - 1/2 cup
- Milk 1% - 1/2 cup
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Pure Maple Syrup - 1 tbsp
- Banana - 1 (sliced)
- Cinnamon - 1/8 tsp
- Natural Peanut Butter - 1 tbsp
- Add oats to a microwave safe bowl.
- Add milk.
- Add water and stir.
- Place in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Add maple syrup, which is a natural sweetener and is much better for you than sugar. You can use Agave instead, however Maple Syrup tastes amazing! Combine.
- Add cinnamon. Combine.
- Slice a banana. Add to the oatmeal.
- Heat 1 tbsp peanut butter for 30-60 seconds in a bowl.
- Top banana oatmeal with peanut butter. PRETTY, RIGHT?
Bananas are a very good source of Vitamin B6. They are also a good source of Vitamin C and Fiber.
Peanut Butter is high in fat and should be eaten in moderation, however it is a good source of Fiber, Protein, Folic Acid, and Vitamin E.
Milk is a very good source of Calcium and Vitamin D. It is also a good source of Protein, Vitamins A and K.
Maple Syrup is rich in antioxydant, manganese, riboflavin, zinc and potassium.