- handful raw Walnut pieces
- 1-2 Tblsp. Maple Syrup
- 4 cups Rocket, washed & dried
- 1 fresh Apricot, stoned & thinly sliced
- 1/2 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 ripe Avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 Tblsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tblsp. Maple Syrup
- 2 Tblsp. Olive Oil
For the walnuts
- Turn oven to 400F/200C, and line a baking tray.
- Pour Maple Syrup over Nuts & mix with hands to cover.
- Lay out the Nuts on baking tray and toast in Oven about 5 min. or until beginning to brown (do not take your eyes off them – they burn very quickly!).
- Remove, and let cool.
- Place Rocket in a large Salad bowl, and cover with Apricots, Red Onion & Avocado.
- Combine Dressing ingredients in a jar & shake to mix.
- Sprinkle Nuts over Salad, and pour Dressing over just before serving.