Ingredients (4 portions)
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) maple syrup
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) fresh ginger, minced
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) fresh coriander, chopped
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 lamb steak of about 2.5 cm (1”) each
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) olive oil
- In a bowl, combine maple syrup, lemon zest, ginger, coriander and sesame seeds.
- Coat each lamb steak in the mixture making sure to coat evenly.
- In a non-stick pan, heat olive oil and brown the steaks over medium heat, for 3 to 4 minutes on each side (or until desired doneness).