- 2 cups cherries, pitted and halved
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp maple extract ( can be replaced by 1 Tsbp maple syrup )
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp maple extract ( can be replaced by 1 Tbsp maple syrup )
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Blend cream cheese, coconut milk, maple syrup and maple extract until smooth. Set aside but do not chill.
- Mix all crust ingredients, add a little flour if too soft. Press evenly into 9-inch tart pan and bake for 20-25 minutes until crust is golden brown.
- Let crust cool, then spread cream mixture in the bottom and top with fruit. Chill until ready to serve.