- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 4 x 200g lamb rumps
- 800g waxy potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp chives, chopped
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped gherkins
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Place the tomato sauce, maple syrup Worcestershire and smoked paprika in a bowl and mix to combine. Add the lamb and toss to coat. Set aside to marinate for 10 minutes. Place the potato in a medium saucepan of salted cold water and bring to the boil. Cook for 18-20 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Pre-heat a chargrill pan or barbecue over medium heat. Chargrill or barbecue the lamb for 6 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Place the potato, mayonnaise, chives, spring onion, gherkins, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Slice the lamb and serve with the potato salad.