Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk (or water)
- 2 eggs
- Butter for greasing
- Berries of your choice
- Maple syrup
- 6 bananas @ 6 oz. each (peeled and sliced)
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- Sift flour into a bowl and add eggs, milk (or water), and sugar. Mix and beat well and set aside.
- Heat melted butter in a pan, add the bananas, toss until coated, and cook over medium heat until the bananas start to soften and brown.
- Make sure not to overcook the bananas. Dish out and set aside.
- Melt a little butter in a non-stick frying pan and pour the pancake mixture into the pan and cook over medium heat until the underside is golden.
- Turn the pancake over and cook the other side. Transfer to a plate and fill the pancake with the banana.
- Fold the pancake over to enclose and top it with some berries. Drizzle maple syrup on the pancake before serving.